Our Advanced Coach Mentoring team believe appointing the right coach for your club should involve a structured and sequential process.
- A club assessment of club values and club goals.
- Aligning the coaching type with these club values and club goals.
- Identifying the skill sets required for a successful coach.
- Designing an application process.
- Advertising and short listing candidates.
- A structured interview process creating meaningful discussion.
- Announcing and promoting the new coach.
Our educational videos and support material will assist coaches understand the important requirements when applying for coaching roles.
Our educational videos and support material will also assist club committees to select the best coach available.